Exciting opportunity to join a Fortune 30 financial services company! Our client is looking for a Threat Hunter to join their Incident Response unit, made up of security, software and product engineers essential to their cyber risk program.
In this position, you'll be dedicated to proactive internal and external threat identification through data analysis and investigative techniques. It's a great opportunity to improve their overall security posture via hands-on Purple and Red Team initiatives, control assessments and more as well!
- 3+ years experience threat hunting through multiple data sources via common hunt methodologies and security tools
- Hands-on knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating systems, networking protocols and cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proven success implementing data analysis as part of hunting process
- Investigate and simulate adversarial TTPs, create technical assessment of actor impact
- Analyze large amounts of log data to proactively hunt for undetected internal and external threats across various platforms
- Key contributor to understanding intent, objectives, and activity of threat actors, driving improvement to organization's overall security posture.
- Participate in Red and Purple Team initiatives to test techniques, provide solutions to improve defense capabilities
Perks / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Direct contributor to top global investment banks internal / external cyber defense team; company-wide exposure
- Stable organization with employee-first mentality