A Fortune 20 Financial Services firm is actively seeking a seasoned Technology Risk Officer and VP to join their company, focusing on technology controls to mitigate risk and ensure compliance across their highly-regarded organization.
This particular role sits within the Identity and Access Management business unit, and serves as a liaison both internally and externally as a champion and trusted advisor of the Department Head in all aspects of their risk profile.
- 8+ years of experience in information security and/or technical risk and knowledge of Identity & Access Management principles
- Proven success driving projects and communicating with executive-level leaders as a Project Manager
- Capable of translating business requirements into a comprehensive plan, and manage the execution from beginning to end
- Previous experience applying analytical focus on metrics, programs and initiatives; confident pushing back and digging deeper to further understand issues at hand
- Collaborate with other TRO's to manage risk consistently and transparently across the organization
- Leverage metrics to increase awareness with risk-based programs inside and outside of the IAM business unit
- Define influential strategy for continued compliance and success against risk reduction initiatives
Perks / Benefits:
- Competitive VP-level salary from highly regarded, global financial services firm
- Terrific health benefits and job stability
- Extremely collaborative environment, with intentional recruitment and corporate initiatives dedicated to diversity