Technical Security Engineer - Tier 3
Location: Plano, Texas / Remote
Salary: $75,000 + bonus
Are you a Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer looking for your way into Cyber Security? Do you have hands-on experience supporting internal and external clients on technical issues? Can you work autonomously, troubleshoot technical issues and escalate them when critical?
Glocomms are working with a leading vendor in the Cyber Security space and are looking for a Tier 3 support engineer. You will provide a high-level of technical support to the Cyber Threat Intelligence client base, on an international level.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provide technical supports to the SAAS platform and other products
- Troubleshooting operating systems (Linux, Windows, Unix) and escalate issues to R&D and product managers
- Work with R&D and product managers to prevent issues reoccurring
- Provide a white-glove service to all clients, ensuring that feedback in taken in order to improve customer-experience
- Creating DB queried
- Support and deploy integrations across third-party security devices (Firewalls, SIEM etc.)
- Guide customers through the businesses products/features and advise on best practices
- Have the ability to work autonomously and communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Data analysis
- Network Security
- Windows, Linux, Unix
- Active Directory
- VMWare, Hyper-V
- LAN, WAN
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading vendor in the Cyber Security space and take the next steps in your career into the world of Cyber Security.