Technical Lead - Senior Ruby Software Engineer
Our client is a series C health tech startup in NYC with $130M in funding that develops individualized therapy routines for chronic pain conditions affecting muscles, bones and joints. They are looking to build out their engineering team significantly over the next year and are seeking a Lead Software Engineer with a focus on Ruby development to build out and manage a team of engineers across creative development.
- Build out and manage engineering team, with a focus on doubling the size of the team within a year.
- Take lead on important interactions between the users and medical providers
- Active participant in the further development while working with other engineers and medical professionals to provide an effective product
- Strong contributor in with the Ruby on Rails back-end code production
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails and being able to lead a team on framework
- Education background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or similar experience
- Previous leadership experience working in a cross-functional environment
- 401k + 5%match
- Flexible remote work opportunities
- $600 towards home equipment setup
- $1500 towards personal education throughout the year
If you are interested in this Technical Lead role, do not hesitate to apply.