We have a current opportunity for a DevOps Systems Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Paris. For further information about this position please apply.
- Maintain test and recipe platforms in operational condition;
- Receive and install, if necessary, application and technical components;
- Respond to requests and resolve anomalies on environments;
- Maintain the repository of application versions installed on environments
- Ensure the evolution of application deployment modules with release management tools while respecting the DEVOPS "best practices": NEXUS, PUPPET, GITLAB, GIT, JENKINS ...
- Design, build and operate the processes and tools necessary for the provisioning of environments to ensure the maintenance and evolution of the IS
- Request the supervision tools of type OF NAGIOS/CENTREON and KIBANA set up by the metrology
- Automate installations and write installation notes
- Participate in release management
- Take ownership of the technical needs of applications
- Participate in tasks related to the animation of the mission (daily meetings, reporting of its activity, PIP days ...)
- Carry out knowledge transfers if necessary
- Mission to integrate maintenance of test automation system
Technical knowledge: AIX, LINUX, JAVA, DB2, ORACLE, Apache FLINK and KAFKA, TIBCO, NGINX, APACHE, TERRAFORM, AWS, Scripting Shell, Ruby Puppet, mastery of the shell under unix
Knowledge of tools: GIT, GITLAB, JENKINS, RUNDECK, PUPPET, CTRL/M