Title: Strategic Alliances
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Summary: A global cyber security startup is looking for an experienced Business Development and Alliances Professional in the cyber security space. This firm is a top leader in XDR security, utilizing an end-to-end breach protection platform, recently securing a large funding series, and growing rapidly. As the Strategic Alliances Director, you will play a key role in the organization's marketing and development strategy, its longevity and continued expansion as an industry leader. You will be trusted with key accounts- Establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with valued partners.
The Strategic Alliances professional will be responsible for…
- Delivering compelling Value Propositions and key messaging to partner community
- Serving as main point of contact for the organization's resources\
- Recruiting & onboarding new partners in the different territories to support sales efforts in those regions
- Remaining knowledgeable of company product, other competitive products, and industry trends
- Identify opportunities to develop business relationships with ISPs and Cloud Providers
The Channel Account Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (5ys) experience
- Experience in VAR/MSSPS/Alliances
- Must have a keen ability/talent to sell cyber security
- 4 or more years' experience in Alliances and cyber security sales
- Ability to communicate effectively, build and maintain strong relationships with partners, and have efficient time management and organizational skills
This opportunity is remote and includes a generous benefits package, with company equity included.