This 600+ Biotech company, located on the the East Coast, is a global leader in the development of the technology used to enhance medical research and drug development. Since 1995, this company has constantly evolved their technology to help researchers solve the most current and hardest biological questions. The biggest projects they are working on is the latest COVID-19 vaccine.
The Software Engineer III will be responsible for:
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing software for use in external facing software products. Development may be client, web or server side, as needed.
- Work with team lead in designing appropriate UI, architectural, database and instrument controls for company's software products.
- Model behaviors, object hierarchies, and database structure.
- Conduct unit testing, verification and debugging of systems and troubleshoot to determine any issues and communicate appropriate solutions.
- As required, present and participate in peer reviews of code and designs.
- Responsible for the extension of existing systems for new capabilities.
- As needed, develop and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- As needed, act as lead for sprints for development of one or more software modules.
- Specific duties may vary depending upon departmental requirements.
The Software Engineer III should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in a software engineering environment desired.
- Experience leading development sprints in an Agile process is desired.
Team offers competitive benefits, including vision and dental.