Glocomms is searching for a software engineer responsible for the user lifecycle aspects of products from provisioning, to authentication/authorization, to deprovisioning. You'll be working with a team of full stack engineers who are passionate about turning complex requirements into products that are intuitive to use, and easy to support.
ABOUT THE JOB
Security is paramount to products. You will be partially responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Identity and Access Management systems.
- Work with product managers, solution architects, and customers to understand their needs
- Collaborate with dev and support engineers to build developer and support-friendly IAM frameworks
- Design/implement new IAM products such as support for a multi-tenant environment to support MSPs and large enterprises
- Continuously improve our services for the top performance, observability and monitoring
- Resolve customer issues that require engineering involvement
- Represent IAM team in wider engineering efforts to build products that delight our customers.
- Client-facing experince is a big plus.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Applied knowledge of IAM areas (LDAP, SAML, OAuth2, OpenId)
- Experience in development of Authn/Authz services at an enterprise scale, taking into consideration security, performance, and observability/monitoring