Software Engineer needed
1 year contract
Malmo, Sweden (remote working)
We are currently looking for a software engineer to work for our client, a global leader in its field. The role is based in Malmo, Sweden, however will begin with remote working.
This contract offers you the opportunity to utilise your technological skills to their full potential whilst offering you the chance to be part of a team driving innovation into content management.
You'll be working for a global leader in its market with billions of dollars of revenue. You'll be at the forefront of innovation, creating a new customer- user interface for multiple channels across their Mobile App and Website.
You're key responsibilities will be-
- Ensure the security practices are embedded in the user journeys across the system.
- Understanding the scope of test driven development in a SaaS product.
- Understand the Business, functional and non-functional needs that comprise of the MVP for the project.
- Lead the discussions with various internal teams to proceed on the themes underlined by the Content Strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess-
- Able to communicate ideas correctly and respectfully.
- Provide solutions and challenge ideas.
- Has worked on NodeJS, ReactJS, static site generator technologies.
- Has development experience with Contentful, headless CMS.
- Development on GraphQL server and GraphQL client.
- Working experience in Scrum/Kanban agile sprints and ceremonies associated with Agile.
- Know development and deployment on cloud with a SaaS platform.
- Worked with CI-CD, not necessary but preferably Azure DevOps.
Do you want to be part of this new and creative project which is reshaping customer user experience? Apply below.