Threat-savvy Security Analysts interested in the chance to further develop their skills at a top MDR cyber start-up (started by former US Department of Defense and Intelligence cyber security experts, no less...), I'm looking for you!
Our client has developed their own Managed Detection & Response platform, and recently secured an impressive round of Series B funding. If you're ready to pursue a terrific growth opportunity to further analyze vulnerabilities, proactively threat hunt, uncover adversary TTPs, and evaluate anomalous network / system events in a 24/7 SOC environment... Apply to this *REMOTE* position today!
- Suggest improvements to security tools to detect, prevent, and mitigate intrusions
- Collaborate on research and investigate emerging cyber security threats; serve as escalation POC for Level 1 Analysts
- 1+ years of professional, full-time experience triaging security events related to malware, security log analysis (SIEM), EDR Tools, and the Incident Response (IR) process.
- Able to assess threat indicators in a Windows Environment (i.e. Malware Analysis / Malicious Anomalies / Abnormal Network Activity)
- Proficiency in Python, Powershell or Go for scripting and programming purpose
Bonus Skills / Knowledge:
- Penetration Testing; Purple Team technical expertise
- Network/System Administration and/or Engineering
- Extensive forensic knowledge in Mac OS and/or Linux
Perks / Benefits:
- 100% Remote Opportunity with BOOMing Cyber Start-up
- Generous / Flexible PTO and overal benefits package
- Tangible growth plan, minimal red tape
Interested? Please apply via LinkedIn or send your resume and we can set up a time to chat. Look forward to meeting you!
*Note: U.S Citizenship required.