A Series B Cybersecurity start-up is actively seeking a Senior Threat Researcher (100% Remote) to join their Threat Operation team.
Focusing specifically on MDR, our client is growing quickly with a sizeable customer base already ... and as the first person dedicated to threat research, the landscape for discovery is wide open spaces. Enthusiasm and self-motivation is key!
The company was founded by former DoD cyber security and intelligence experts, which means you'll be surrounded by like-minded individuals at the top of their field.
- 2-5 years experience focused on threat hunting and/or research
- Expertise in Windows OS
- Proficiency in reverse engineering malware
- Demonstrated success setting up threat intel / response
- Certifications a plus (GREM, OSCP, OSCE, eCMAP)
- Work alongside threat operations team to identify and associate malicious activity
- Maintain close analysis of emerging malware techniques and monitor changes to existing strains
- Produce and communicate reports and projects to relevant internal and external stakeholders
Benefits / Compensation:
- Generous healthcare benefits, and 401k contributions
- Base Salary: $120-140k (for the best candidate)
- 100% Remote
- Huge impact / growth potential
Interested? Apply immediately or reach out