Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Our client is a Series C startup in the commercial real estate and mobile apps industry, with over 106M in funding! They have developed a tenant experience platform that empowers CRE firms to transform tenant experiences across their global portfolios. The company has over 200 employees but are looking to expand rapidly. They are looking for well-rounded full-stack Software Engineers who are looking to make a difference and join their Boston team!
- Fulfill the duties of a full-stack software engineer
- Design discussion and create testing strategies for our API's written primarily in NodeJS and hosted in AWS
- Leverage and improve the design system and overall frontend architecture in React, Angular, and other modern JS frameworks by interacting with the core frontend systems team
- Collaborate with Design, Product Management and Delivery Teams on a regular basis to architect solutions that are robust, scalable, and equipped.
- Help drive our use and selection of native technologies for web and mobile client applications
- Drive our use and selection of backend data, and cloud platform technologies
- Be prepared to work under fast and diligent timelines
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automation to drive efficiencies across the company
- Be ready to learn new tech! In addition to AWS, Terraform, k8s, NodeJS, etc., you will have the option to grow full-cycle - mastering Kubernetes and/or terraform - as a member of a full-stack team
- 4+ years of full-stack development experience in a company/production setting
- Expertise in Relational Databases and managing schema migrations
- Hands-on experience with AWS and or relevant cloud technologies
- Experience in modern JS frameworks like React, Redux, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative setting
- A general natural curiosity about how things work
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science of related area of study
- Experience working with team-wide Containerization Tech - Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- The ability to write comprehensive test suites at all levels of our architecture is a plus
- Supportive and Dynamic Company Culture
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Generous PTO & Sick Leave
- Bonus + Equity
- Work with others who are passionate and motivated to do good
If this position interests you, please don't wait to apply!