Senior Software Engineer - Platform Engineering
Glocomms is currently leading the search for a Senior Software Engineer at an industry leading entertainment marketplace. With their top tier technology, the Senior Software Engineer must have a strong background in writing maintainable code for software components and influencing team decisions.
Projects you might work on:
- Design and construct a multi-tier caching strategy that supports low-latency reliable reads.
- Construct a near time monitoring and feedback loop aiming for minimal human intervention and automated remediation.
- Upgrading production observably stack to let all teams diagnose both macro and micro level issues like service speed.
- Assisting teams improve their release velocity for services form once per day to hourly or even more frequently with no human intervention.
- Strong background in back-end, full-stack, or platform focused software engineering.
- We use predominantly Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Core, C#, and IIS. However, we are okay with using any tool that will be right for the job.
- A desire to work on a variety of problem sets such as infrastructure stability shared libraries/tooling, performance optimization and observability.
- A degree in Computer Science, technical degree, or relevant experience.
What we offer:
- A+ Compensation package which may include a mix of cash and stock options.
- PTO, 401k Health, Vision and Dental insurance.
- Dog friendly office! Weekly lunches, office snacks and team events!
- Mentorship and a clear path for growing your professional career.