Senior SME Threat Hunter
$110K-$115K Base and 100% remote.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a leading MDR company and provider of cutting-edge cyber security services within the threat intelligence space.
Professional will be responsible for:
- Ability to analyze and evaluate anomalous network system events within a SOC environment
- Threat monitoring and risk identification
- An advanced knowledge on establishing Incident analysis reports and seeing issues through completion
- A research connoisseur with the skillset to build test lab environments to preemptively troubleshoot emerging techniques
- (5+) years of experience in InfoSec with a focus on utilizing Purple Tea and Pentest expertise to catch adversaries
- A deep understanding of triaging security incidents related to endpoint within EDR, while providing Office 365 incident response support
- Must have an extremely strong background in incident response and the ability to serve as a point of contact for advanced intrusion analysis
- Possesses a very strong technical background and has in depth experience operating freely within a live threat hunting environment
- Experienced utilizing AWS, with the ability to script and program using Powershell and Python
- 100% fully remote
- Competitive Healthcare Package
- The opportunity to work with elite professionals in the field who have worked within the NSA and are SME