Already a leader in the buy side and hedge fund space,our partner is looking to further expand their cyber security resources. They are seeking a Security Engineer who will assist in developing, implementing, and automating their Identity Access Management program.
* Good understanding of privilege management and identity lifecycle concepts
* Solid understanding of enterprise authentication and authorization protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, SAML)
* Experience deploying and managing cross platform, centralized, access management solutions
* A strong understanding of Enterprise Security InfoSec Architectures and networking protocols
* Solid understanding of Linux AAA concepts and solutions (Authentication, Authorization and Audit)
* Solid understanding of IAM concepts such as RBAC, ABAC, MFA, PAM Vaulting and Bastion solutions
* Hands on experience with Linux PAM and multi factor authentication methodologies.
* Familiarity with cyber security and digital identity guidelines (NIST 800-53, 800-63, CIS Controls. Role Expectations
* Scripting and/or coding ability (Python and PowerShell preferred).
* Deliver platforms and products that enable effective implementation of IAM concepts: AAA, Least Privilege, RBAC.
* Ability and desire to educate * Has strong familiarity with Enterprise Security Architectures, Linux and Windows security primitives is a must