A long-standing, revered hedge fund is seeking a strong Senior Security Engineer to lead efforts in securing a new branch / "start-up" within their organization, dedicated to digital assets.
This will involve design, reviews and delivery across application security, the new cloud infrastructure and SaaS operations... which means hands-on technical experience is a must!
Additional Responsibilities / Qualifications Include:
- 5+ years professional experience in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering etc.
- Complex understanding of cloud infrastructure security configurations across a web/mobile tech stack
- Automate tasks and actions through coding/scripting (ex. Terraform, Python, Ansible)
- Foundational understanding of security operations, threat and vulnerability management
- Excitement about Cryptocurrency/Blockchain technologies!
- Base - $175,000 - $230,000
- Bonus - 25-40%
The company is based in NYC, but open to this position being remote for the right individual. It's a great opportunity to remain technical while leading cyber security efforts across this exciting new initiative... and eventually hire a team around you!
If interested in learning more, please apply today or email your resume directly
*Compensation is dependent on years of experience and interview performance.