Glocomms has maintained a long lasting relationship with the leading FinTech platform in the United Stated. Previously an underinvested department, a new director has now come into the fold and is looking to exert many resources to enhance UX across the board.
As the Senior Product Manager (Partnerships), you will be tasked with having conversations with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, while making sure their largest partners are operating efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ of formal product management experience
- Proven history of launching consumer facing products
- Experience with managing a data ingestion pipeline.
- Experience within evolving digital technology, Ecommerce and mobile applications (e.g. machine learning search algorithms)
- Ability to instill a long-term vision into short and long-term business and technology-facing roadmaps and plans
- Experience within evolving digital technology, Fintech, Ecommerce and mobile applications (e.g. machine learning search algorithms)
- Demonstrated history working with bespoke products or products that attract unique visitors
- Product feature implementation experience as it pertains to personalization and or recommendation engines
This opportunity is seated within a small traffic team. For the right individual they can make an impact on day 1 and find success by growing organically within the organization.
Compensation is highly variable depending on experience which includes stock options (and I want to emphasize that you will have some of the hottest stock on the market).