A fast-growing MDR start-up, established by former Department of Defense, Intelligence and Cyber Security experts, is looking for a *100% Remote* Senior MDR Analyst to join their Threat Operations team!
The right person for this job has between 3-6 years of professional experience and a hands-on technical background in regards to threat hunting and vulnerability analysis. As a Tier II Analyst, you'll be assessing threat indicators through our client's ticketing system, on top of additional security research for upcoming projects and working with clients regularly.
Additional qualifications below:
- Previous professional experience triaging security events related to malware, security log analysis (SIEM) and EDR Tools, and supporting the overall Incident Response (IR) process.
- Deep understanding of assessing threat indicators in a Windows Environment (e.g. Malware/Malicious Anomalies/Abnormal network Activity/Root Level Compromise, Forensic Artifacts, etc.
- Network/System Administration and/or Engineering background
- Capable problem solver, curious mind and critical thinker with an ability to deconstruct issues (i.e. hunting anomalous pattern detection)
- 100% Remote!
- 24 days PTO
- Week off between Christmas, New Years
- Supportive, technical leadership team
This is a terrific chance to join a stable start-up in a key period of growth, with exciting upward mobility and the opportunity to further develop your hands-on, purple team capabilities.