Senior AD Engineer
- Nanterre, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaker
- 2 Days per week on site
- Start Date : 18/07/2022 (This can be brought forward or pushed back)
- 12-Month Initial Engagement
- TJM : 400 - 600€
- Our customer is a leader in payroll and Human Resources functions worldwide, they have been looking for an internal resource for the last few months and have had no success, so they are looking out to the freelance market.
- The hiring process is generally very quick, they will have one round of interview before making a quick decision.
- This client can offer a long-term engagement and a chance to be at the front of a world-leading project.
- Glocomms have supported the customer for over 4 years across France, UK, Netherlands and the US and we currently have a number of consultants working in their team across Europe.
Senior AD Engineer
- Primary Responsibilities include : Build, Migrations, L3 Support and leading the L2 team from a technical perspective. Around 50% of the work will be ticketing, but the scope of the project is to harden their AD Infrastructure.
- Proposing, building and deploying new technical solutions, identifying any enhancements to reduce incidents, proposing new features to simplify and secure the infrastructure,
- Technical Skills required : Azure AD, Cyber Security, Powershell, Windows Server and AD On-Prem, Radius and Azure Network Policy Server extension.
- You will be joining their global team to cover this function, they have team members based in APAC, EMEA and North America that you will be working alongside every day.
- Given the international nature of the team, both English and French is required. Contact with the team in the US and APAC will happen daily so a business level of English is required.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant AD, Azure, Cyber Security or Microsoft certifications will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch
- 020 3879 0972