A highly prestigious financial technology client of Glocomms' is seeking a skilled Senior Information Security Engineer to help build a secure cloud-based, web-scale platform while analyzing infrastructure implementations and identifying threat vectors security issues within the infrastructure. This role will act as an AWS Expert for their information security team help the migration of their infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services platform.
- Experience monitoring security systems and corresponding to them as needed
- Overseeing penetration testing of all systems
- Designing and implementing AWS cloud formation templates
- Assisting in the implementation of cloud centric tools
- Participating in the enforcement of policies, and procedures
- Strong network security experience with knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- A real world expert background which includes delivery of significant software security, quality and risk programs at major enterprises
- Great programming or scripting experience in Python, Java, or Bash
- Certifications which may be applicable: CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH
- Involvement in industry forums and initiatives, and a network of contacts within these communities, would be a plus
- Evidence of thought leadership: written papers, speaking engagements, and other public facing examples
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Monitoring Tools, SIEM technologies
- AWS Certifications
- Familiarity with common cloud services, recommended security best practices and secure deployment patterns. AWS is preferred.
- Knowledge of most common Application Security vulnerabilities - e.g., OWASP Top 10 and cloud security gaps.