A global Fortune 500 organization is currently seeking a Senior Director, Security Operations due to rapid growth and a recent promotion. The Senior Director, Security Operations should have a deep technical understanding of general security disciplines as well as extensive experiences in enterprise level threat, DLP, risk management and/or UEBA technologies, along with the ability to build, manage and lead a team of cyber professionals.
Other Key Responsibilities Include;
- Oversee threat intelligence and risk management team which includes direct/indirect reports and oversight of MSP staff.
- Hire, train, develop, performance management, and crisis/incident support of team members.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to Provide timely and actionable threat intelligence in line with the business objectives
- Provide regular written and verbal threat briefings and presentations to senior executives
- Participate in advisory bodies and industry peer working groups to stay abreast of latest technologies and emerging threats.
- Develop and implement proactive intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination program(s)
- Work in close collaboration with peers to track and uncover advanced cyber threats
- Adopt and institutionalize standard threat analysis and assessment models
Requirements & Qualifications
- 8-10+ years of experience in threat intelligence, security engineer and/or security related position.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or Technology related fields
- Master's Degree a major plus
- Certifications including CISSP, ISSAP, CISM, CEH, CSSA, GSEC / GCIH / GCIA - GIAC Security highly desired
- Strong knowledge of compliance and privacy regulations and guidelines such as GDPR, PCI, CCPA, HIPPA etc.
- Strong expertise in building threat intelligence programs, preferably with global healthcare or pharma experience
- Ability to lead a technical staff working on very sensitive subject areas and with highly sensitive information
- Demonstrated expertise in threat modeling
- Deep experience in HUMINT, OSINT and other intelligence tools and techniques