FULLY REMOTE | UNITED STATES
Glocomms is newly partnered with a leading pre-IPO mobile marketing organization on their search for a Senior Corporate Security Engineer/Architect. The position will have a high impact on the rapidly-growing company through the design and implementation of a premier corporate security program. This individual will join a small team of highly technical security professionals responsible for securing both internal and external user platforms.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Implement and oversee scalable security solutions (whether building or buying) creatively and effectively
- Evaluate current security posture and apply updates/changes, including functional additions, as needed
- Automate security processes to ease implementation and user experience
- Work with stakeholders across various teams to create a culture of security across all business areas
- Minimum 5+ years in progressively responsible security engineering/architecture roles; ideally 3+ leading innovative security architecture initiatives
- Strong communication skills, both oral and in writing, and the ability to bring new stakeholders on board to security plans
- Knowledge of cloud security (AWS) and diverse operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Deep understanding of IAM/software authentication concepts and endpoint security (including BYOD)
- Demonstrable success leading similar security programs at a high-growth company ideal
- Relevant certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join the booming mobile marketing industry as part of an elite security team. Corporate security experience within a startup environment is preferred; this will be a high-energy and rapidly-developing environment. Interested applicants should apply immediately.