A data-driven, fast growing tech start-up out of NYC is actively looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join their team! This 100% remote position is an exciting growth opportunity for someone who has hands on experience architecting security solutions in major public clouds (strong preference to GCP), and is ready to be in a technical leadership role working on large, complex projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of professional experience, including 2+ years of hands-on security work in a cloud environment
- Capable of identifying security issues and risks, and implementing mitigation plans
- Engagement in the security community i.e. blog posts, open source contributions
- Own and improve efforts across vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection and prevention, SAST, software composition analysis, threat modeling, DLP
- Manage security controls and configurations on GCP and AWS; support third-party audits and certifications
- Identify and resolve software security issues through code review, lead threat modeling exercises
Benefits / Perks:
- Terrific PTO package, including paid volunteer time off
- 401k match and comprehensive benefits package
- 100% Remote!