Exciting mid-size FinTech firm seeking Senior Application Security Engineer
- Spearheading the Application Security Program and author tools/processes into the global environment
- Review and Maintain Application Architecture, security gaps, and improve overall security posture
- Develop, design, and implement automations and dashboards
- Vulnerabilities assessment and penetration testing.
- Analyze and find the source of vulnerabilities.
- Design solutions that balance both business and cybersecurity criteria
- Strong understanding of software and system vulnerabilities
- Threat Modeling
- Deliver solutions that targets business requirements and cybersecurity requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 5+ years of application security experience.
- 3+ years of experience in developing automation program.
- Secure Application development experience.
- Strong scripting experience with at least one of (Python, PowerShell, C# or Java)
- Strong infrastructure as code experience, orchestration, and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, hive, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Phantom, Demisto, UI Path or similar.
- Trace of experience with DevSecOps in AWS and GCP.
- Experience with SAST and DAST tools. (Veracode, Checkmarx, Fortify, or similar)
- Experience with threat modeling
- CISSP or equivalent qualifications preferred