Senior Account Executive
I am currently working with a pre-IPO cybersecurity start-up who received $70 million in their last round of funding. Following this investment, they have been expanding rapidly and are searching for a Senior Account Executive to join their UK team.
This presents an excellent chance to play a vital role in the company's expansion. Offering stock with a clear plan to IPO in the next 2 years, this is an excellent opportunity to cash in.
- Hunt down new accounts with a focus on selling to the financial sector and government.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years experience in cybersecurity sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and use existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary. Willing to match and exceed existing salaries for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at