Security Controls & Awareness Analyst - Financial Services
Location: New York or Chicago (Hybrid - 2 days on-site)
Salary: Open depending on experience
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading trading firm in the search for a Security Controls & Awareness Analyst to join the team based in New York or Chicago focusing on driving security control efforts and to spearhead training and awareness of Information Security for the organization.
See responsibilities below:
- Documenting the firms security controls.
- Validating controls are operating as designed via manual and automated testing.
- Documenting and tracking controls gaps and remediation efforts.
- Conducting phishing simulations ad periodic training.
- Conducting regular knowledge assessments and creating security awareness updates.
- Acting as the main resource for staff for all security awareness related matters.
See required experience below:
- Information Security, Security Control Testing, Internal Audit.
- Ability to manage stakeholders regarding security control related matters.
- Deep understanding of frameworks such as NIST, ISO, CIS, CSA.
- Knowledge of manual and automated control testing methodologies.
- Ability driving forward a security-first culture.
This is great opportunity for an individual contributor to join a globally leading trading firm. If you are a strong fit for this position and have experience within the financial services space, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security recruitment team will reach out to you directly.