Location Options: NYC / Austin / Chicago
A tech-based, boutique financial trading company is looking for a Security & Compliance Program Manager to join their team! With less than 500 employees and a niche, scientific approach to trading financial products, efficiency is key in this role with responsibilities that affect the entire organization - internally and externally.
- 5+ years experience in a senior-level, risk-oriented position (financial services experience is a plus)
- 3+ years experience in program manager role
- Understanding of risk frameworks (NIST, ISO 7000) and cybersecurity concepts; able to set up SOC 2 certifications, build security dashboards, etc
- Capable of responding to audits and regulatory requests
Perks / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and healthcare package
- Room for growth, and chance to build program / team!