Brand New Role - Salesforce Technical Lead - for Platinum Partner
I'm excited to announce a brand new opportunity has came through the door! This is for a French Salesforce Platinum Partner who have recently experienced a new acquisition, serving one of their main customers on a Freelance Remote Large-Scale Project!
Structure of Project:
2 Projects on Salesforce, including a Project Manager managing a team of; 3 Business Analysts, 3 Developers, Product Owner, Proxy Product Owner and Scrum Master in the Agile and SaFe Methodology.
- Remote (ideally travel to Bagneux 1 day per week but flexible).
- 6-12 months.
- Immediate Availability.
- Interviews ASAP.
- Competitive Rate.
- Piloting, implementation of the technical solution and development processes.
- Management of adhesions between several projects on the organisation.
- Release Management.
- Coaching of development teams + code review.
- Design of integration interfaces.
- Development, Parameter setting.
Skills: (this is ideal open to similar profiles)
- Clouds: Service, Community, Analytics.
- State of the art: Best Practices, Company Pattern, LDV.
- Release Management: Git, Copado, Deployments, Sandboxes.
- Development: Apex, LWC, SOQLE.
- Experience 5 years on Salesforce Successful experience as TechLead / Senior Developer.
If available and interested please do be the first to apply with your CV.
Then you can have an introductory conversation with our team of consultants to discuss further details and the next steps of this opportunity!