I am working directly with an end client on an exciting new Freelance position with one of the fastest growing companies in Spain. My client has over 3 million active customers and operates in more than 21 countries.
If you are you looking for a new Freelance opportunity or a fresh start in a growing company where you can innovate, learn new skills and grow your experience, then you should look no further.
As a Salesforce Product Manager/Team Lead you will be responsible for developing and leading the Salesforce platform.
- Manage a team consisting of over 8 technical, support and data analysis specialists
- Provide guidance to the Salesforce team on designing and building processes on the Salesforce platform
- Use of products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud, testing, deploying changes to production and providing after-deployment support
- Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Salesforce platform and define criteria for success
- Understand the needs of the different business stakeholders as well as their internal processes and recommend and execute on automation of their business processes
- Identify and prioritise improvements to the Salesforce platform through understanding of the Salesforce roadmap and the processes and needs of end user team
- Advanced level of English and fluent in Spanish
- Hands on experience on the Salesforce platform
- Expertise on the Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Clouds. Knowledge of Analytics Cloud would be a plus
- Experience mentoring, managing, and coaching others
- Own the achievement of the KPIs through product delivery and customer adoption
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to anticipate stakeholder and project needs and develop alternative solutions
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
If you are interested in this sensational opportunity then please apply today! One of our dedicated Salesforce Consultants will be in touch for a confidential discussion on how to proceed.