I am working on a new requirement with a Salesforce Platinum Partner. We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst who has experience within Community Cloud. This is a long-term project and a great opportunity to build your Freelance portfolio with a top client.
- Role - Salesforce Business Analyst
- Duration - 6 Months (Extendable)
- Location - Paris / Remote
- Co-create product vision and strategy with business partners (e.g. Business Process Owner/Manager, Product Owners) in collaboration with IT experts (e.g. Architects and Business Analysts), external vendors and brings in a value adding Informatics point of view to help continuously improve business processes and solutions. Manage the long-term product roadmap.
- Smell opportunities to create additional value and improve business processes and patient outcomes
- Manage product lifecycle including release management and decide when enough value has been accrued to warrant a release to the business. In collaboration with Product owners, prioritize product releases considering the optimal flow of throughput from different teams/squads
- Determine business criticality and product quality. Define, in collaboration with Delivery Service Manager, service levels, governance and operational support
- Lead or coordinate technical discussions and vendor negotiations
- Support C-Pod in prioritization and strategic planning, and collaborate with IT Business Partners to meet the needs of the business areas they are partnering with
- In collaboration with IT Business Partners, monitor and improve customer and user experience
If you are interested/available to take on this long-term freelance opportunity, then please reply to this email and I can call you with further details!