Sales Engineer - Cybersecurity
I am currently working with a pre-IPO cybersecurity business in the risk quantification area, one of the most heavily funded cybersecurity industries in the last 3 years. They are looking to recruit the best sales talent on the market and expand their business through the UK.
They are looking for someone with extensive experience in the cybersecurity field. As a Sales Engineer, your role will be to provide technical support to the sales team in the pre-sales process.
- You will offer technical support, detailing the benefits of the product.
- Give detailed presentations and demonstrations of the product.
- Contribute throughout the pre-sale process and offer post-sale technical advice.
- Answer the technical queries that the client may have.
- Have a clear and sharp analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product
Skills and experience required:
- Must have 7+ years in the cybersecurity space
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Looking for someone with excellent technical knowledge
- Career driven, looking to progress their career
- Someone who works well within a team.
- Comfortable speaking to C-suite level people.
What this job offers you:
- Up to a £100,000 base and a £130,000 package for the right person
- Opportunity to work with one of the most exciting technologies in the risk quantification space.
- Superb company culture, trusting in your strategy of work.
- A superb opportunity to progress your career, with the opportunity to step into management.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at