Sales Engineer - UK
The company I am currently working with are top players within the risk quantification area, going through a hyper-growth phase. They are looking to establish a top quality team within EMEA.
They are looking for someone with a start-up mentality with extensive experience in the cybersecurity field. As a Sales Engineer, your role will be to provide technical support to the sales team in the pre-sales process.
- You will offer technical support, detailing the benefits of the product.
- Give presentations and demonstrations of the product
- Contribute throughout the pre-sale process and offer post-sale technical advice.
- Answer the technical queries that the client may have
- Have a clear and sharp analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product
Skills and experience required:
- Must have over 6+ years in the cybersecurity space
- Looking for someone with excellent technical knowledge and presentation skills to match
- Someone who works well within a team.
- Comfortable speaking to C-suite level people.
What this job offers you:
- Up to a £95,000 base and a £125,000 package,
- Other benefits included in the package.
- Superb company culture
- They provide exciting opportunities for employees to develop within the business.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961.