A leading Cyber Security company, ranked as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant is seeking a Sales Engineer to join its London team.
This client is seeking a talented, passionate, self-motivated Sales Engineer to support its Business Development activities in the UK&I.
In this position, the primary responsibility would be to drive and manage the technological evaluation stage of prospects. Any task would be done in tandem with the sales team as you will be the technical advisor. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology to both business and technically-oriented prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Build and develop relationships with customers, prospects, and partners on the technical and executive side
- Responsible for presenting the solution to prospects face to face, at field events (Conferences, seminars, etc.) and web sessions.
- Work hands-on with customers and prospects, to present them the technologies from demo to post-sales
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements
- Understand the attack lifecycle
- Manage and coordinate any technical requirements in the Sales process.
- Have a clear and sharp analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product
- Advise the customer on the best ways to use the product
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team during the whole sales cycle
- Ensure customer's satisfaction and success. Design implementation of solution according to customer's technical requirements and business needs.
Skills and experience required:
- Solutions and compliance experience
- Networking or IT Security solutions
- In-Depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint
- BSc/BA/MBA or equivalent. Prior pre-sales experience in Endpoint Security, Enterprise
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following: IDS/IPS, NGFW, SIEM, EPP, etc.
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills
- Prior knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the Attack life Cycle
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to technical and C-suite interactions across sales
- Travel availability (40%)
- Experience in Ethical Hacking - a big plus!
What this job offers you:
- Opportunity to work for a company with a cutting-edge technology, and a successful product
- Flexibility, autonomy
- Very competitive salary
- Join a company with strong values
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly