Sales Engineering | Endpoint Protection
Compensation: 170k-250k OTE
A rapidly growing cybersecurity vendor is looking for a subject matter expert in networking & endpoint security to join as their Sales Engineering team. This position will require a strong technical aptitude and desire a heavily involved and hands-on role. The Sales Engineering must also be highly self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere while maintaining a creative and adaptive approach to working with internal and external parties.
- 8-10+ years' experience in a Sales Engineering role for security products
- Knowledge of more than one of the primary security technologies and applications preferred - Next-Generation Firewall, intrusion prevention, security management, SIEM, endpoint detection & response, advanced threats.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role to deliver meaningful business value
- Experience in building, designing, or delivering solutions in an agile start-up environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology and decisions simply
- BA/BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related experiences, MBA a plus
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CSSA - Certified SCADA Security Architect
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA - GIAC Security Certificatio