The Senior Sales Director, Sweden is part of the Go To Market team and would lead the client
relations in the Swedish market. You will work with existing clients, but also like to focus on building
new relations. You work with an experienced extended team consisting of solution consultants, a
partner eco-system and Professional Services to identify the best way to leverage our
Customer Experience platform.
The sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to
enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, Automotive
industries and Public Sector. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term
relationships with our impressive customer base.
As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish
a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, impact, and career growth.
As a Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within Sweden.
This includes the following:
- Research target accounts in Sweden and develop prospecting campaigns
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organisations to understand the full scope of
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome
- This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both
prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Partners in support of sales opportunities
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on
opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Proven top performer in a quota-carrying sales role
- Proven experience selling in Swedish enterprise companies
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or
8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy
- Successfully closed large deals at enterprise levels with strategic planning, focus and drive
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the
- Demonstrated previous success in exceeding sales target, building strong pipeline and
nurturing key accounts