Looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a knack for ethical hacking and/or reverse engineering to work with our client, a high-growth and immensely profitable data and intelligence provider based in NYC.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Software Engineer with a history of writing clean, modular code that is scalable and secure. This Software Engineer will also be critical in establishing the direction of the company and product while thriving in a fast-paced environment that enables immediate growth in responsibilities and earning potential.
- Maintain processing engine - Add new features & add new processing rules
- Maintain web scrapers - Add functionality for scraping new data points, review scraper issues and improve the reliability of scrapers & rewrite segments of code when scraped sites make updates
- Take part in active development projects by writing production-ready code
- Work with diverse array of existing products as well as engineer future products
- Write clean, modular code that is scalable and secure
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and apply your findings with the team
- CeH, Ethical Hacking, Web Scraping and/or Reverse engineering experience
- Experience with networking and Browser-Web server interactions including DNS, HTTP, SSL, GET vs POST
- Development of robust web scrapers
- Bot and captcha bypass mitigation
- Python experience