Sales Manager - Threat Intel & Services
Exciting startup looking for a Regional Sales Manager. The role will involve picking up a pipeline of existing opportunities and relationships and will be expected to develop account and sector strategies to grow the business. Proven and capable product with an exciting and positive work environment make this opportunity one of a kind!
- A significant track record of sales in relevant markets
- Detailed understanding of how to develop, win and structure long-term opportunities
- A history of working in successful sales teams
- Be a good networker, have high energy and be self-starting
- Have the ability to lead and shape large deals.
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products for Enterprise clients.
- First-hand knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Extensive experience working in green territories and high-growth startups preferred
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management) with tools such as Splunk, Alert Logic, NetIQ, ArcSight, Tripwire
- Experience selling Managed (Security) Services and a services sales model preferred