My client is a global IT consultancy and the end-client is part of the Dutch government. They are running a very large VMware overhaul project including an upgrade from NSX-V to NSX-T and landscape automation while moving from a Dell platform to a VMware validated design. The ultimate goal is for the end-client to be able to facilitate system and application migrations themselves.
With this in mind, they are looking for additional resources to strengthen their team. Specifically, they are looking for a Project Architect as they currently have an overload of work in this area. The role will involve oversight and validation of engineering designs and creating solution designs.
- Language: Dutch (required)
- Location: Utrecht Area (remote start)
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: Following security clearance
- Private Cloud based on VMware vSphere
- Networks (Cisco Multi-site and VMware NSX)
- Automation (VMware vRA and Ansible)
- Experience with complex enterprise infrastructures