An emerging cyber vendor focused on minimizing risk through their realistic cyber simulation products and services is looking for a Director of Product Management. Through visibility, appreciation, and insight into the development process, the ideal Director of Product Management will have a market and customer-focused mindset with an ability to keep pace in a high-growth start-up.
Location: Boston preferred, remote considered.
- Identify and quantify market opportunities and build business cases for new and existing offers.
- Define product vision and strategy
- Prioritize development efforts and build a roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Determine product pricing and licensing.
- Be customer facing to articulate the product vision and identify customer needs.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business or related technical field
- At least 7+ years of experience in a Product Management, Engineering or Technology Strategy role and/or Business Strategy or Consulting Role.
- Experience working on enterprise products with cloud, SaaS, and on-premises for enterprise companies.
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.