Principal Solutions Engineer - Application Security
Remote Position (BAY AREA PREFERRED)
Glocomms has maintained strong relationship with an up and coming Application Security platform that is on the verge of exiting stealth mode.
As another multi-million dollar funding round is set to be announced within the next few weeks, the client is preparing to hire a complete enterprise sales team that will establish and grow their platform's prescience within the United States.
With expansion in mind, the next pertinent hire for the VP of Sales is adding an experienced, hands-on Sales Engineering professional to secure the technical win at the Enterprise level on the East Coast.
The ideal candidate maintains:
- Successful SE track record in the Fortune 200 companies.
- At least 5+ years experience operating in a pre-sales capacity
- Strong strategic commercial awareness, and track record of top level technical sales/pre-sales performance
- Solid understanding of common web application technologies and languages
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with integration of static and/or dynamic code analysis tools into SDLC
- Extensive prior experience in a comparable position in the software security / integrity
- Certifications which may be applicable: CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH
- Knowledge of core software integrity product capability areas: For example, past familiarity with other SAST, DAST, and IAST tools on the market
- Ability to educate on coding best practices (i.e. - OWASP Top 10) and the latest attack vector