Principal Solutions Architect - Remote - USA
Glocomms has maintained strong relationship with one of the leading providers of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks
As another multi-million dollar funding round is set to be announced within the next few weeks, the client is preparing to hire another Solutions Architect to the team that will establish and grow their platform's prescience within the United States.
The team is looking for a Solutions Architect to assist and guide customers to leverage automated testing resulting in delivering quality code frequently. This individual will conduct engagements with enterprise customers running workshops, presentations and training sessions.
With expansion in mind, the next pertinent hire for the VP of Sales is adding an experienced, hands-on Sales Engineering professional to secure the technical win at the Enterprise level throughout the United States.
- BA/BS with minimum 5+ years of pre-sales experience
- Strong strategic commercial awareness, and track record of top level technical sales/pre-sales performance
- Solid understanding of common web application technologies and languages
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Certifications which may be applicable: CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH
- Knowledge with CI systems - Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI, Team Foundation Server +
- Knowledge with Containers and Clustering (Docker, Swarm Kit, Kubernetes, DCOS) +
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and AWS in particular, multi-cloud knowledge +