Network Security Engineer - Firewall Specialist | Trading Firm | Chicago, New York, Austin | Remote available for Highly Qualified Candidates.
Seeking a Firewall specialist to work on the network security team.
- Collaborate with Network Team and other members assisting in collecting requirements, solutions implementations
- Implement Security Controls
- Dissect and analyze network packet captures to dig into security incidents and to understand where things are failing
- Audit Configurations
- Design Networks in a hybrid compute environment
- Investigate, configure, maintain, and upgrade firewalls, IDS/IPS and VPNs
- Build tools and automation process via Python
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other related degrees
- Network engineer experience with implementation and support
- Full understanding of network concepts like TCP/IP, UDP, OSI Model, Layer 1/2/3, and etc.
- 2+ years of experience with Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills