Network Security Architect
* Produce security architecture work as part of initiatives related to network security. Create and drive the network security capability 3-year roadmap with within Cybersecurity Services & respective IT partners. Create IT security standards easily consumed by IT partners.
* Partner with IT teams to improve the network security services for the enterprise. Proactively identify network security control and architecture gaps & partner with infrastructure teams for remediation
* Influence change of control policies with Technology Risk Management & build strong partnerships with IT Architecture
* Build network security patterns and designs as part of initiatives to modernize the network security posture
* Evaluate the existing network security controls, on-premises and cloud, identify improvements, and build plans into the network security capability roadmap for implementation.
* Minimum of 7 years of Strong Cybersecurity experience across network & public/private cloud security architecture (firewalls, IDS/IPS, network behavior analytics, DNS, WAF, DDOS protection, network segmentation, etc..)
* Experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), trends and industry-leading private/public/hybrid cloud vendor offerings and interoperability
* Experience architecting automated data center processes, including provisioning, application and patch management, monitoring and alerting, capacity monitoring and planning, using execution and human approval workflow design and implementation
* Bachelor's degree required