The candidate would be a part of GNOC (Global Network Operations Center) for Schneider Electric, providing day to day operations support, involvement in new projects and evaluating new products and solutions. This also involves working with geographically diverse locations and hence candidate should possess good communication and have worked in similar environment.
This role is essential in keeping minimal downtime to the various business functionalities like manufacturing plants, sales offices, R&D centre… Should be able to handle incidents, manage changes and involve in project rollouts as well as be available 24x7 for any critical outages.
This position reports to EMEA Network Operations Manager
* Provide data and voice support for EMEA region
* Configure and administrate WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi (Cisco CCNA certification minimum, CCNP desirable) - MANDATORY
* Configure and administrate firewall (Checkpoint & Palo Alto knowledge certification desirable) - MANDATORY
* Configure and administrate proxy infrastructure (familiarity with concept of proxy, proxy script, Windows Operating system configuration)
* Configure and administrate VPN infrastructure (familiarity with concept of VPN, Palo Alto knowledge or certification desirable)
* Configure DNS & DHCP infrastructure (Infoblox)
* Update technical documentation to be distributed and shared with internal and external teams in a cloud shared space. (voice and data technical specifications)
* Work closely with a local on-site support team & Service Desk supporting both our voice and network service lines regionally and globally
* Experience working with international teams and working with and following global standards (Remedy ticketing tool, ITIL…) - MANDATORY