Network Engineer - SD-WAN/ SDN Expert
- Zurich, France - English and German Speaker
- On site : 20% in Zurich
- Start Date: Aiming for 22/08/2022, but can be held back for the perfect candidate!
- Initial 12-Month Contract with Long-Term Engagement in mind
- TJM : CHF'700 - CHF'1200
- Our customer is one of the largest Tech companies in the world with a turnover of close to 50 billion USD this year and one of the most known names on the stock market.
- The customer has two part time employees working in the position at the moment and would like someone to come in to work with them 5 days per week.
- Working with this customer can open so many doors, they work on the most up to date and largest infrastructures in the world.
- Glocomms have supported them with freelance requests for close to 3 years now not only in Switzerland but globally.
Network Expert (SD-WAN / SDN)
- The responsibilities of this position are to support on a fully end to end basis, supporting customers with tasks on LLD, Build, Integration, Migrations and post migration troubleshooting.
- Tech Stack required : Cisco SD-Access, SDWAN, Automation and Orchestration
- Additional knowledge : Cisco ASA, Routing Protocols, Cisco ACI
- The position is to work within their Consulting team to support with a number of customer accounts during the same period, splitting work across multiple accounts inside the same week / month.
- The team has a mixture of both Swiss local and International members, so both an English and German speaker is required.
- Given the size of the company and the amount of projects currently within the teams scope, there is every chance for extensions after the initial 12 month contract.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant certifications (CCNP, CCIE etc) will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!
- +41 44 542 12 56