Job Title : Network Architect Engineer (Project Management Skills required)
Location: Remote - 1 week per month in Limoges
Duration: 6 month rolling contract
Start Date: September
Languages : English & French
We are excited to let you know that we are currently working with a client who operates in over 200 countries and territories and employs over 21,000 employees in 166 countries. Over last few years, €700 million were invested in research and development.
Activities Expected: Our Client are looking for a Network Architect that has strong experience in Network Infrastructure and their deployment. Client would also prefer Engineer with past project management skills to be able to manage docking projects of new companies, to define and implement network standards
- Manage the department's projects, from the drafting of the specifications to the user recipe and their deployments.
- Ensure the implementation of the infrastructure necessary for new applications and / or software packages on, in relation with the project managers of the entity "Business Applications"
- Analyse, recommend and validate technical solutions,
- Anticipate IT needs,
- Ensure a permanent technological watch,
- Define the road maps of infrastructure solutions.
- Manage cost, security, business continuity and performance issue
- Set standards, recommend best practices to the"Business Applications" and "Operations" teams
N3 support for infrastructure solutions
- Provide level 3 technical support, in relation to the operations team and the various editors,
- Monitor dashboards and improve performance,
- Ensure the operational rehabilitation of infrastructure solutions in the event of a serious incident.
- Good knowledge of information technology: Cisco , WAN architecture , LAN and WLAN architecture, Cisco ISE, network knowledge in Azure
- Customer orientation and communication
- Openness to learning new areas.
- Autonomy Ability to working virtual and remote teams