We have a current opportunity for a Network & Security Architect on a 12 month contract.
The position will be based in Paris and has some remote working. For further information about this position please apply.
Context: Project is a refresh of all their inter-site networking using VXLAN which is based around Cisco Technologies
Role: Join a team of architects that will take in charge of the Architecture and design of the refresh project as well as the migrations of the firewalls onto these new sites:
- Design / Conception / Architecture
- Redaction of documentation (HLD / LLD, Documents of Architect [DAT], Documents of Exploitation [DEX])
- Recommendation of new architectures
- Recommendation and Optimization of architectures already in place
- Modeling, validation and documentation of solutions
- Implementation and optimization of technical infrastructures
Technologies: Cisco Nexus, Cisco Catalyst , VXLAN , VPN, Bluecoat, Checkpoint, Fortinet