Glocomms are currently working with a leading insurance company based in Paris who were searching for a PMO that has worked in a Network Datacenter and Cloud transformation project.
Client: Insurance Sector
Role : PMO / Project Manager
Duration: 6 Month rolling contract (3 Year Project)
Start date: Beginning of august
Remote: 2 days per week
- Reporting into the Project Director, the client is looking for a PMO to deblock activities and treat the backlog of tasks on a large scale Network Datacenter and cloud transformation project
- Need someone resilient with lots of energy and experience as a PMO on large scale Datacenter and cloud projects
- PMP certification is a big bonus
- English language is mandatory
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.