We at Glocomms are currently working This Telecommunication Company is the second largest telecoms operator in France with a turnover of 11 billion euros in 2015 and prime positions in all market segments, from consumer, to Business to Business (B2B), local authorities, and wholesale.
As a Network Security Engineer you will be responsible for involving support of the current network as well as design and implementation of new features to update and improve the network and systems currently in place for various clients
- Cisco Networking
- Checkpoint firewalls
- F5 load balancing
- Strong general network and security skills
- Cisco certifications / Checkpoint certifications are a bonus
- Experience of integration, deployment, migration & support/troubleshooting at a high level (N3). A 'hands-on' engineer. Strong technical profile
- You must be able to visit the customer on site. All customer locations will be in the Lyon Region (travel expenses paid by costumer).
- When you are not required on-site by the customer, teleworking from home is possible.