Hope you're well.
I'm currently working with a leading Platinum partner in France; we've placed with them in the last few years and they're looking for their next freelance Magento Developer to join them on an exciting project.
Role: Magento Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 3 months + extendable
- Front-end Magento Development experience on Magento 2
- Proven e-commerce development skills
- Experience with styling
- Experience on greenfield and migration projects (preferable)
- French and English fluent
- Candidate will be responsible (as part of a larger team) for the wholesale front-end development of the e-commerce market place
- Produce high-quality front-end code for the platform
- Uphold and maintain high-coding and technical standards - set at an organisational level
- Take part in any relevant client meetings (irregular)
- Play a role in understanding and interpreting the client's requests.
The client is looking to interview ASAP! So this role will not last long at all and will stop taking application within 48 hours of the role opening. So apply ASAP by sending your most up-to-date CV and you will get a call!